What is hemp oil?
It is a hemp extract taken from the seeds of the plant. Industrial hemp is the only plant used for hemp oil.
Usages of hemp oil:
- Cooking (it’s full of nutrients)
- Natural moisturizer
- Base for different forms of plastic
- More eco-friendly paint production
- Biodiesel fuel, like other vegetable oils
- Making lotions, soaps, and even some foods
What is CBD oil?
CBD oil is cannabis oil that has a significant content of cannabidiol. It is made from the flowers, leaves, and stalks of hemp and not from its seeds like hemp oil.
Usages of CBD oil:
- Huge range of potential health benefits and uses, including reducing pain, soothing anxiety, pain relief, anti-inflammatory, neuroprotectant.
The crucial difference between hemp oil and CBD oil:
Hemp oil contains low levels of CBD – typically less than 25 parts per million – while CBD oil can be up to 22% CBD.